Ocean Isle, Calabash, and Sunset Beach Real Estate
Ocean Isle provides both relaxation and family adventure. Relax on the beach, do a little shopping, or visit a nearby winery. Enjoy the beautiful beach homes.
Calabash is an active fishing village at the southern end of Brunswick County. Shrimp boats dock daily during season. Try delicious, fresh ‘Calabash Seafood’ at the variety of restaurants in town. Choose to take a tour or go deep sea fishing onboard the local charter boats.
The southern-most beach in North Carolina, Sunset Beach provides a quiet, old-fashioned beach atmosphere. You can walk and walk down untouched shoreline, enjoying nature at its best. Learn about the sun, moon and stars at the Ingram Planetarium. And, the unique location of Sunset Beach provides the opportunity to see the sunrise or sunset over the water several months of the year.
- Holden Beach, Supply, and Shallotte
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach
- Wilmington–Historic Downtown
- Morehead City & Beaufort
- Atlantic Beach and Pine Knoll Shores
- Burgaw and Rocky Point
- Bald Head Island
- Emerald Isle and Cape Carteret
- Holly Ridge and Sneads Ferry
- Leland and Belville
- New Bern
- Newport and Havelock
- Ocean Isle, Calabash, and Sunset Beach
- Southport and Oak Island
- Swansboro & Hubert
- Topsail Island – Surf City and Topsail Beach
- Wrightsville Beach