Are you stumped on what to get your significant other for Valentine’s Day this year? Do you feel like you are always buying your gifts and flowers from big chains? Well, look no further than below for ALL your Valentine’s day needs while still supporting your favorite local shops and eateries.
One of the most given gifts during the Valentine’s season is clothes! You’re in luck because Southeastern NC has PLENTY of shops to choose from for both men and women. Check out a few of our favorites below!
- Island Passage – Wilmington NC
- Lillies and Lace – Wilmington NC
- Redix – Wrightsville Beach NC
- Gentleman’s Corner – Wilmington NC
- Sarah Kait Boutique – Jacksonville NC
- Chica’s Corner Boutique – Jacksonville NC
- Cote Boutique – Morehead City NC
Cake and Desserts
Nothing says “I love you” like chocolate. Lucky for us, we have some of the best bakeries around!
- Darel’s Bakery & Sweets – Jacksonville NC
- White Oak Bakery – Jacksonville NC
- Apple Annies – Wilmington NC
- One Belle Bakery – Wilmington NC
- Burry Chocolate – Hampstead
- Sugarloaf Island Bakery – Morehead City
- The Scoop – Holden Beach
I’m not sure about you – but flowers on Valentine’s day are a must. From the florist’s around town to the extensive farmers market options, you are bound to find some amazing floral options.
- The Wrightsville Beach Farmer’s Market – Wrightsville Beach NC
- Julia’s Florist – Wilmington NC
- Beach Blooms – Carolina Beach
- Surf City Florist – Hampstead
- Flora Verdi – Wilmington NC
- Flower Shop NC – Jacksonville
- Odhams Flower Shop – New Bern
- Shallotte Florist – Shallotte NC
Wine (and much more)
After a long day out and about, the best way to end the day is by settling down with a nice glass of wine – or cocktail. Check out below for some amazing take out options.