“I am extremely proud of the agents and their accomplishments. They each achieved their goals with the level of professionalism and quality service second to none.” said Jeff Sweyer, owner of CENTURY 21 Sweyer & Associates.
Top Honors for the Company
- CENTURY 21 Sweyer was ranked #1 CENTURY 21 in North and South Carolina in closed sales for the 10th consecutive year.
- CENTURY 21 Sweyer was ranked #23 out of 7,000 CENTURY 21 offices worldwide
- CENTURY 21 Sweyer has achieved the Quality Service award for the past 15 years consecutively.
- CENTURY 21 Sweyer is ranked #4 within the CENTURY 21 system in the nation for fundraising efforts for Easter Seals UCP.
- CENTURY 21 Sweyer has 29 agents from the company that are ranked in the top 100 CENTURY 21® agents in North Carolina.
Top Honors went to our Companywide Top Agents
- The Companywide Top Team Listing Agents (volume) was Pam Chumley
- The Companywide Top Listing Agent (volume) was Scott Morrison.
- The Companywide Top Listing Agent (units) was Scott Morrison.
- The Companywide Top Sales Agent was Regina Drury.
- The Companywide Top Producer was Deryl Smith.
Top award winners in each CENTURY 21 Sweyer office.
- In the Landfall Office the Top Listing Agent and Top Selling Agents was Regina Drury and the Top Producer was Deryl Smith.
- In the Hampstead Office the Top Listing Agent was Terry Peterson and the Top Selling Agent and Top Producer was Lila Wilcox.
- In the Monkey Junction Office the Top Listing Agent was Dick Schouten and the Top Selling Agent was Janet Cronemiller and Top Producer was Van Coley.
- In the Jacksonville Office the Top Listing Agent, Top Selling Agent and Top Producer was Scott Morrison.
Additional Top companywide award winners.
- The Company Shooting star award was given to Deryl Smith. (This award goes to the agent that increased their production the most from 2012 over 2011)
- The Company Rising Star award was given to Jeff Lesley.
- In our Relocation Division, the agent who sent the most Outbound referrals was Peter Sweyer and the agents who closed the most Outbound referrals was Craig Yarboro
- The top LeadRouter Internet closing agent was Terry Peterson.
CENTURY 21® corporate also recognized their top award winners worldwide and a number of our agents received their top honors.
- The Landfall office was awarded as the Double CENTURION® award winner, one of the top awards given to offices in the CENTURY 21 system.
- Art Ricks, Bobbi Bell, Deryl Smith, Jeff Lesley, Kelly Willis, Lois Potratz, Regina Drury, Terri Parrish, Pam Chumley, Sandy Thornton, Jammie Garlock, Scott Morrison, and Taylor Greene received the CENTURION® Award, which is given to only 2% of CENTURY 21® agents internationally.
- The Quality Service award winners were Bobbi Bell, Craig Yarboro, Jeff Lesley, Jessica Schreiber, Kelly Willis, Lois Potratz, Michael Otelsberg, Oscar Garcia, Terri Parrish, Terry Milam, Tim Kelly, Lila Wilcox, Sandy Thornton, Terry Peterson, Polly Floyd, and Taylor Greene.
- Our Quality Service Pinnacle Producers were Peter Sweyer, Regina Drury, RJ Alex, Steven Wahnsiedler, Janet Cronemiller, Stephanie Manke, Van Coley, Scott Morrison.
- The Landfall, Hampstead, Jacksonville, and Monkey Junction offices were also awarded the Pinnacle Office Award Winners.
- Our Quality Service President’s Producers were Regina Drury and Scott Morrison.
- The Masters Ruby Award was given to Carol Paquin, Michael Otelsberg, Scott Haynes, Steven Wahnsiedler, Terry Milam, Janet Cronemiller, Stephanie Manke, Shelia Minor, and DeAnna Corzo
- The Masters Emerald Award was given to Sandra Britt, Tim Kelly, Jackie James, and Van Coley.
- The Masters Diamond Award was given to Oscar Garcia and Peter Sweyer.
- The Gold Medallion Office Award was given to the Jacksonville office.